Wednesday, November 27, 2013

October & November Projects | American Crafts


Treasure these moments by Erin Stewart
I love these photos of Sadie when she was 3 months old just being her happy self. It took me forever to find the right paper. I used this paper from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection. I added the ruffle paper with lace. I custom printed at home the various photos. Then added a tag and embellished. I also add a sticker with brads, buttons, and chip board pieces. I typed the journaling. I do not like my handwriting.
Supplies: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan with various American Crafts products


Today was a truly awesome day by Erin Stewart
One of my favorite photos! This one came together in no time. Like it was always meant to be. I layer out the wood peaces in a slanted line. Embellished and added papers and a vellum pocket behind 3 of the wood veneer. I added a stitched star and some journaling. Super simple layout.
Supplies: Amy Tan Cut & Paste

the day we fell in love with you by Erin Stewart
I knew the photos I was going to use and title of the layout before I even knew how or what supplies I would use.  First I printed my photos at home and arranged. I added the patter paper and frame. Then I added the pattern paper at the top of the page. Then the word art. 
Supplies: Dear Lizzy Polka Dot Party

Gratitude by Erin Stewart
My assignment was Gratitude. These photos and event was perfect for this theme.  I wanted a page to tell my husband how grateful I am for his service to our country. These photos were taken at a party when he returned from a deployment. 
Supplies: Amy Tan Cut & Paste

Thanks Card by Erin Stewart
The beautiful gold stamp embossing does not show well in this photo, but trust me it is so pretty. I used a die cut from pattern paper and layered it and added a ribbon bow.
Supplies: Autumn Crisp 

Thanks for taking time to look at these projects! And Happy Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

OMGosh! LOVING these projects!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...