Thursday, October 30, 2014

Design A | Project Life

I have two more Project Life layouts to share with you. These are more from July that I haven't shared yet. I promise I will be sharing fall Project Life spreads soon. 

I will be creating a album for my photos and words in one album for 2014 and it is called Project Life. Project Life 2014 is super simple... photos, cards, and words.

Sometimes I like to add a few embellishments here and there, but I still like to keep my spreads simple. If you noticed I have been sticking with Design A page protectors. I take mostly horizontal/landscape photos so this layout works best for me and makes the process of planning the pages easier.




 | Jade Edition

Thanks for taking a look today at two of my 2014 Project Life spreads!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...