Friday, July 31, 2015

July 2015 | Scraptastic Club

This month I have created two layouts using Scraptastic's kit, True Colors.

First is titled You Crazy, Fabulous, Beautiful Girl. 
I really love these photos of my daughter before church one morning. I picked this photo because of the morning sun and bright Elmo in the photos had a warm feel as does this kit.
How to: I stared with a sheet of white card stock and cut it down a 1/4 inch on each side. Then I added my photos. Then I cut 1 inch strips of pattern paper from my kit and adhered them at an diagonal. Added title on top of pattern paper. Then I trimmed the pattern paper to fit the white card stock. Then adhere the white cardstock to pink cardstock to create a border. Add journaling and label and stickers.


 The second layout is titled Lucky Us and features me and my sisters and mom. I am really pleased with this layout. I also created my first layout process video. Check it out below.



This layout was inspired by Susan Stringfellow's sketch that you can see over at the Scraptastic Blog.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...